I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Tuesday, 20 February 2007 The wise banana-man says:noooo...its the last day of CNY break
The LAST day of CNY,how i wish this can last for 15 days jus like in China,oh well.i havent finish my art yet...n i dont feel like doing it anyway...sigh...anyway im nt at home now n im seriously bored.I still cant change out of this default blogskin plus my card reader is spoilt and i cant seem to insert my tagbox...=(...Duh, anyway, i hope all of you had spent yr CNY wisely instead of wasting it away like me...sigh...argh...i'm so bored...thats all for now folks...

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.