I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Monday, 9 April 2007 The wise banana-man says:Monday colours - yellow and blue
Boring Mondays arrived again... Anyway, the day started with the English test...*groan* , followed by Maths and recess.Then we hav D and T lessons, got loads of time to do pratical work today. This must be the first D and T lesson in which I done so much stuff. After that, we hav lit lessons. Ms Vicky was telling us suspense stories. She didnt wanna tell us the one that happened in crescent as she thinks that we might freak out after listening to it. Instead, she told us bout her mum's ghostly experience... creepy. Lastly, we had chinese then dismissal arrived, YAY! I went straight to the computer lab to do the blog thingy. Sadly, my dumb hotmail account was frozen so I had 2 reactivate it, thus I couldnt recieve the photos Janice sent me, D= 

When I reached home, my whole family held a mini B'day party for my father. My mother bought a chocolate-ice cream cake for him. Personally, I would prefer peppermint but its not even my B'day yet so I can only keep dreaming bout it. After I finished eating my share of the the cake, I was feeling really bored so I decided to do something lame. I applied the melted chocolate ice cream on my face, haha,damn fun. I decided not to take a picture of myself cause I look really retarded. Anyway, hold on to your saliva while the cake is being shown...

Gotta go now...bb

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.