Saturday, 14 April 2007 The wise banana-man says:crez thingy
Feelin real tired now due to the Crezawards that ended kinda late last night. Anyway, the show was great. Free tickets rawks! In exchange, all the NCC cadets need to do is to keep the chairs and clear up the litter after the show. Anyway, We had a very good view of the entire hall from the gallery, we did not have to squeeze with the crowd and we did not get blocked by any big headed ppl, =D
Photo time (I noe that they r badly taken):
I am feelin too lazy to label them and put them in the correct order, sry. By the way, congrats to the winning dance group and vocal compre that won.
Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p
Things to memorise
seaweed PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094 I am worth $0.10