I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Sunday, 8 April 2007 The wise banana-man says:Easter' 06!!!
Happy day!!!
Being real random... -_-lll Anyway,I'm posting now to celebrate Easter Day,YEAH !!! Its my father's b'day tomorrow and apparently, I hav no idea wat on Earth to give him. Adding to the situation, some people r blabbering on bout the details of the calender n the comments of a book that I borrowed from the libary, that is [sarcasm] so really helping [/sarcasm] anyway i'm ending this post here or somebody would kill me with his crappy story-telling.bb

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49601544/?qo=69&q=easter&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5[link]





Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.