Thursday, 5 April 2007 The wise banana-man says:Origins of a sheep
A few weeks ago, a column of text suddenly appeared in my mind. I decided to write it down in a new column which is labelled as "Lost Sheep", please read it. When I was in primary 4 , Preacher Grace khoo once taught the class about how the bible was formed. She said that the Lord passes his believer a message through his mind and the believer would write down what the Lord had said on a piece of patchment made of lamb skin. I seriously don't think that this is a one of such a message. It reminds me more of a story, anyway i hope that you enjoy it. Do remember to comment bout it in the tag box!
Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p
Things to memorise
seaweed PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094 I am worth $0.10