Monday, 30 April 2007 The wise banana-man says:There's no school 2moro,YAY!
School is finally over, yay! Adding to that , its Labour Day tomorrow. My theory of labour day is: Labour Day= holiday= no teachers and no work =D... The only reason why I can post now is due to the fact that the modem is still here instead of confiscated by my parents who don't allow me to use the com due to MYE period, *groan*. Our NCOs put up a note on the NCC board today wishing us Good luck for our MYE. Thanks alot Staff Gadis and Sergant Delight! Wish that both of you would pass the exams with flying colours! Since I can post now, I would just like to say that I had added Pride of Tomorrow by June to my playlist, do listen to it. If u really hate it then u could try pausing the music and play something else that u like to hear. D.Gray Man rawks!!! Fine, I would change the subject. I finally finish designing my sign-holder, but I accidentally drop it and step on it thus there are dumb scratches on it...T.T... I thought of another quote today, wc wasnt really fascinated by it but here it is : If death could bring me freedom, I would rather die. Okay, I'm not being emo or anything, it's just something that I suddenly thought of in class. Sigh... gotta go now, bb
Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p
Things to memorise
seaweed PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094 I am worth $0.10