I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Wednesday, 4 April 2007 The wise banana-man says:Wednesday's adventure
Managed to catch the 6am bus today,YAY! Anyway the day started off with chinese.Damn boring kays,we were given a test trial and I cant finish it on time...T.T .Had science later on, followed by recess.After that, we had Geography(I forgot to do my h/w). Anyway,geog was nice today.We wasted alot of time persuading ms pham to sing for us and she was like"If u all give me $1 each, then i sing for you lol".Later on during the lesson ,eva and jiaying suddenly started screaming cause there was a beetle on the floor.They thought that it was a cockroach...lolz...-_-lll... So, janice went to capture the beetle with a foolscap paper and threw it into the bin.Then,ms pham continued talking bout temperate coniferous forest and temperate deciduous forest. I was like o_O, I cant understand wat she was talking bout at all,thus i started drawing on the back of the foolscap paper which i used to copy the geog notes... I hope u can see the stuff I drew on the paper, u can enlarge the picture by clicking on it. The stickman at the bottom right hand side of the pic was drawn by wei chi. She only drawed the head so I decided to give it a body, hands and legs hence the creation of the stickman.Later on, we had art.We had our 2nd class demerit today,one more and we would end up serving CWO, noooooooooo. Then, we contiued doing the art piece, i think i screwed mine up, oh well. After art, went to the comp lab with my team members to do the CME project. Ended the day by going home.Wednesday rawks!

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.