I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Wednesday, 9 May 2007 The wise banana-man says:I wanna get out of this place
Hurrah! The stinking Mid-year exams are finally over... oh yeah! Meaning nobody would be able ta pull me outta this room and study till... I dunno when. My mother and bro are going to Italy tomorrow, its so unfair!!! Why do I have to stay in S'pore and attend dumb lessons while they go overseas, I wanna go too!!! Its gonna be Mothers' Day this sunday, but apparently my mother won't be here, instead she would be celebrating it with my father and brother while I... erm... sleep, cause these 2 countries got different time wad. Okay, so i'm suppose to be optimistic bout this, LOL. Thus, i had decided to list some things i should be happy bout.

List of stuff I should be happy bout:
1. I wont see my stinking brother for one whole week
2. Nobody to nag at me
3. Nobody to command me to do this and that
4. An idiot ( my brother ) won't be contributing able to contribute to sound pollution
.
.
.

If I continue listing, I won't be able to go to school till January2008, thus I'll stop here. Anyway, I'm not really sure if I should continue reading Hitman! Reborn bk 3 since i alrdy got bk 1 and 2. Adding to that, my cupboard donsent really have much space left to store anymore comic books. Gotta go now,bb

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.