Thursday, 14 June 2007 The wise banana-man says:I wanna sleep...
Its 2355 now, therefore if I'm caught using the computer, I'm gonna be dead. As usual, I havent bothered to even touch my h/w yet,haha. I will definitely get murdered when school reopens in 10 days and 2 minutes(its 2358 now). NCC was spent learning more drills today. After that, the whole platoon went to visit Sergeant Delight. We basically occupied the entire bus on our way to the MRT station from our school. Later, we crammed up a MRT cubicle. Next, we occupied 19 out of 25 seats in the shuttle bus to SGH. Finally, we crammed up the ward in which sgt was in, haha. Anyway, Happy B'day in advance Sergeant! Get well soon! The below pic is made from different pics I found on deviantart, took me forever to make this. Even though it dosent look really nice, I hope you like it! This pic is dedicated to Sergeant Delight.
Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p
Things to memorise
seaweed PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094 I am worth $0.10