I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Thursday, 26 July 2007 The wise banana-man says:nothing xept blah blah blah
lol, taggin in school now. Laura and Jeslyn are on my right, Laura says:"HIIE~!!(:" and Jeslyn says:"hello peeps!!:D". Erm, kay? Having CS class now and the principal is only a few metres away from us, so scary... Anyway, Home econs + el com art thing was nice today . During Home econs, I had to use a stupid tupperware that was infested by ants in the morning, yucky. Later on during theory, I asked Mrs Khan some question bout calcium.
seaweed: Does all shells contain calcium?
Mrs Khan: pardon, wad shell?
seaweed: A-l-l S-h-e-l-l
Mrs Khan : Is all shell a new kind of seafood?
Everybody started laughing...
Anyway, English was spent doing broadcasts. WeiChi is blaberring on and on bout somethingy bout comments. Sry laura for typing damn slowly. Gtg liaoz, bb XD

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.