I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Tuesday, 24 July 2007 The wise banana-man says:Seaweed's dying of disorder
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/disease">Doctor Unheimlich(who's that???) has diagnosed me with
Seaweed's Disorder XD
Cause:a significant alignment of the stars( Wow! I have the power to move stars,hmmm. Beware seaweed, if you anger it, it'll sent the sun to squash you. )
Symptoms:humming, vague second-degree burns, excessive sparks, mild bladder pain,idiocy
Cure:take four pinches of snuff (wad's snuff???) every day before meals(cannot eat anytime meh?)
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/disease" method="get" style="margin:0px;">Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:


I got prompted to take it after going to lx's blog and if you noticed, I had altered it a teeny winny bit XD . I'm sick... wait a minute don't get the wrong idea not literally kay, don't anyhow xiang wai wai, dui shen ti bu hao de. Translated to English: Don't think sick kay? Being too sick is bad for your physical, spiritual and mental self =p . Anyway, time to eat those sunff whatever it is now, bb.

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.