Friday, 22 February 2008 The wise banana-man says:blah.. I'm not gonna change the title cse you want me to
I'm really tired of saying sorry seriously. In case you don't know the solution thingo in the previous post was just a joke, sorry if I offended anyone. Just to make up for it I'll curse myself kay. I shall get knocked down by a car, striked by lightning, fall into the canal, break my leg, fly kite, kick buckets, get pushed down some unknown building, and fly into the air. I don't want these things to happen to me, and I'm very sorry towards toilet and her ahem. Please stop doing this, I'm just really really sorry. Sorry for cursing toilet and sorry for making *ahem* so angry in the process. I know I'm being a stupid idiot so I'm just remove the stuff and please I beg you stop scolding me.
Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p
Things to memorise
seaweed PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094 I am worth $0.10