I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Wednesday, 5 March 2008 The wise banana-man says:My definition of the world
This sucks, everything sucks. I don't understand anything, don't understand a crap, don't understand the whole wide world. Why am i always wrong, it's unfair, damn. I don't want to be emo anymore but I can't help it, damn this, damn it all. I hate it, why is it no matter how hard you try, nothing ever goes your way. Everything is just like those words written on my literature paper, the world only consists of stupid misinterpretations and nothing more than that, it's misinterpretations. Give up already, you had knew that from the start just that you refuse to admit it. Face it, face the damnable truth. Nobody cares and there isn't anybody to turn to. Your parents and even a younger sibling scolds you every single day, they think that they are always right. If you are so perfect, then rule the world or something, stop ruining my life. Sorry for being a stupid and lazy idiot who can't seem to do well in anything, sorry for being an embarrassment to you, sorry already. I hate saying sorry, i really hate it, I want to do things correctly even if it's just once. Sleeping will now and forever be the only escape route I can turn to, you don't know the truth, you don't need to know and at the very least you know that you are still alive. i won't allow you to smash my tablet, i won't allow you to beat me up and shout at me, I won't allow it. Never. Stop comparing me to others, i hate it, just dammit leave me alone. I am who I am and i won't change just because you want me to, I believe in what i'm doing and even if in the end a price have to be paid, I'm already ready for it. Slamming the door in my face cannot work.

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.