seaweed: Hey!That was a guy and he was supposed to end up having green hair
charissa: Muahaha... (I don't think this was what what she said but it was something like that anyway)
*increase the length of the ponytail until a freaky length*
seaweed: noooo
charissa: let's turn it into a gorilla
seaweed: what!? o.O Nooo... I refuse to let you turn the idiot into a gorilla. nonono
*snatches paper back and realised that charissa added whiskers and weird clothes that weren't even proportional to the latter*
seaweed: Okay, let's decrease the length of the ponytail for starters
charissa:No!
*grabs the eraser away and refuses to return it back*
After more snatching, arguing and grieving, the art piece turned out becoming this elf+ goblin+ mouse+ human+ gorilla+ freak thing. By then, tuition was over alr. After that, we stoned at the hawker center since char had to complete her science h/w. She was like earnestly staring at the male and female reproductive system, and yep it's sick. Heh.
When I finally reached home, i wasted my time away coloring this scene in dgm. here it is:
It isn't that great but I really did try my best. Later, I went for brain juice absorbing maths tuition, maybe that's why my head hurts so much now. Then, had dinner with my family before returning home. I cannot go to Perth, it's really ex and my parents said I don't deserve it but I won't give in. I just have to keep on persuading, I guess. I still have loads of hours before monday.Spent lots of time chatting with people on msn. Cheer up everyone, why is everybody so gloomy today anyway? Cheer up people, there are still more honey stars to catch out there in the universe. Anyway, me and sitifa decided that milo and green tea should both rule the world together. Milo is the X- axis, green tea is the Y- axis and both of us shall be the awesome lines that cut through them.
Solve this question using the dunno what graphical method, elimination method or substitution method: (substitution)
Y=siti(x)+grilo--(1)
Y=ziqi(x)+ ruler of grilo--(2)
sub(1) into (2):
siti(x)+grilo=ziqi(x)+ruler of grilo
x(sit-zq)=ruler of
x=ruler of/(sit-zq)
sub x=ruler of/(sit-zq) into (1),
Y=ruler of sit/(sit-zq)+grilo (my brain is super pain now o.O)
Y=ruler of sit+grilosit-grilozq/(sit-zq)
Y=ruler of grilositsit-zq/(sit-zq)
Y=ruler of grilosit (I anyhow do this part cause I dunnoe how to simplify it anymore)
X=ruler of/(sit-zq), Y=ruler of grilosit
My brain hurts alot now but who cares about that. To huifang: flamethrowers can bbq mochis and i will eat them up, :P. Anyway, gtg alr. Hopefully, I will be writing that I'm going to perth on my next post no matter how impossible that is. Thank you all, hope that this lame post might help you to cheer up.