I basically wasted away my entirely saturday again. After waking up, I played icy tower for hours before realising that it was time for tuition and left the house in a hurry. There wasn't anyone at home so I had to go to the tuition center on my own. The shuttle bus had gone a long time ago so I had to walk a considerably long distance to the bus stop.
"Lalala..."
Stares at watch... 10 mins before tuition begins.
"I'm doomed~"
Suddenly I saw my bus approaching and begin to run frantically to catch it. I hate that bus, why does it always have to come when i'm so near yet so far away from the bus- stop and furthermore on that day itself since I had 2 tuitions that just have to have a nice 4 hours interval in between. I had to chase after the bus twice, sigh. I bet that bus hates me or something, there might even be this secret society called, "The Make the Idiot (me) Run for the Bus Association " aka TMIRBA or when rearranged called BARMIT although I have no idea what that is neither.
Anyway, during my free time today. I finally completed the L picture that I have been working on since Tuesday. While it was still in its draft form, I recieved some pretty bad comments but hopefully it looks better now. I beg you, please recognise that this figure is L. It's really saddening when people cannot identify what you draw. I am terribly sorry to all L- fans out there, i know it looks really bad. Here it is anyway:
Credits goes to shan and everybody else who had supported me in my drawing of this picture when it was still in its early stages. Although it looks really bad, you guys still continued to encourage me so thank you very much.Originally, there were this this bunch of words that says 'L wants a hug" on the currently blank top right hand side of the picture scribbled with my horrible handwriting. But, after working on the picture for a long time since then, the statement just got more disturbing by the second so I decided to erase the entire thing away. If you want the words back, just edit the picture and write the words back in your own handwriting. Your penmanship would definitely be nicer than mine but just remember to give proper credits for the picture before that, okay?
Gtg alr. Anw, the following are just the tag repies:
to jac: It's elementary, my dear watson(jac)
to jie'r: Sorry and I tagged+link you alr
to shan: Thanks for going with my unreasonable demands and the language of this blog isn't understandable in the first place
to smiley(wq): nvm, i also threw the clay or whatever thing back at you wad and I only attended art classes when I was around P1 or P2. The teacher was always asking me to draw larger picture as for some reasons, they would be randomly small. We were always drawing these pair of extremely large eyes which I could never get used to. Later on, due to several reasons I had to quit the art classes. But the pictures that I'm drawing now are mostly self- taught.
to lx/alex: Be cured of your depression soon and go back to school. i kinda wanna stay at home all day too even if it means getting headaches all the time but in any case, just get well soon! :D
And with that, bb all.