I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Wednesday, 23 April 2008 The wise banana-man says:I'm dying and I'm not kidding

It's piggyborgs again :D The piggy cyborgs had decided to add MYEs to their "blast away using laser beams" list, haha.

I'm getting influenced by Janice, it's 0430 in the morning and I'm not even sleeping yet except she's mugging and well I'm not. By the way, this just means that I didn't sleep at all today T-T I left my science theory workbook in school and I dunnoe wad we are suppose to do for maths at all. Sigh, I'm suppose to be on hiatus (meaning that I'm not even suppose to be here but I'm here alr so yeah.

I had banned myself from reading manga or watching animes till the exams are over. Seriously, the agony is killing me. I'm gonna bear with this and I will survive... somehow...

But before i leave, i just wanna say: Please help to do this survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=pcx_2bqtolkqzxtla_2fdkj3oa_3d_3d
Arigato and bb.

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.