I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Tuesday, 26 August 2008 The wise banana-man says:
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY YOU GREAT PERSON :DDD
I just want you to know that you were a really great platoonmate. Whenever the part is feeling down, you would cheer us up with your lame jokes and your trademark burps. You are the super saliva phobic person and the genius in terms of studying. You and sarvey never fail to crack me up and no, i'm not an egg.

Since it's your birthday, i would forget about the fact you still owe me around 4bucks. Why on earth do you have to leave. Bravo'08 wouldn't be the same without you there to shine for us. Oh yeah, it just occured to me. You are older than me D: Nvm, i'm still taller than you by 0.5 cm, mwahahaha.

During orienteering, you were super good at reading the map and you keep us going with yr quirky comments from time to time. And yeah you are the person who never ever cry excluding this year's ROD. You are a really strong person with loads of potential k.

If there's a way to prevent you from leaving, I will even help you scold your father's boss or something. Bravo would be odd without you since there will only be 17 people. There would be an empty file in the middle of our 6 ranks T-T

Nevertheless, no matter what you do, Bravo'08 will be there for you. I hope that all our remaining days with you will be fulfilling ones. Thank you for everything. Happy Birthday YM (yellow mangosteen, haha jkjk) ;D !!!

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.