__
How i injured my left knee the previous 4 times (I cannot remember the incidents before that, haha) :
1. Flew off my bike because there I did not turn the handle in time when i saw the bend.
2. Fell down as soon as i got off my father's car because i didn't see the stupid step >D
3. Fell down while walking because Angela was saying something funny and I was laughing hysterically
4. Slipped down the pavement while walking home after this briefing. My tablet dropped too >.<
__
Full view the pic to see how i fell down DDD:
Read it from left to right. I know the illustrations are really bad, I am on the verge of sleeping k.We were free to do anything we want during PE, I was playing tennis+ round ball+ hockey with Yik and Audrey. It's really fun btw :D
Later on, we were tired of playing and tried climbing up the slope thingy. I managed to reach the top so I started disturbing the people playing netball or dunnoe wad game in the netball court. After a while, I decided to get down. As i ran down the slope, I realised that Audrey was standing in front of me and I'm gonna knock into her so I jumped...
and landed on my left knee D:
___
Seriously, why do I always fall on my left knee, why can't i fall on the right one or somewhere else instead. I fell on my left knee so many times that it makes really weird noises when I bend it at a certain angle. It's disgusting. Miyavi fan say it's gross , haha. I agree completely.
As usual, I have to get nurse belinda's help to bandage it, haha. Thank you all who helped ;D Now that I'm home, I removed the gash thingy (Is that the correct term, lol :/) Anyway, err you clean the wound with antiseptic spray, then apply some antiseptic cream or dunnoe wad thing (I just know that it looks like mayoniese, haha. Mayoniese ftw :3 ). Finally, you wrap it with bandage right? Lol. I'm not good at this. The procedure is correct right? C'mon tablet, talk to me. LOL
Gtg now, dunnoe when I'm gonna update again. I have to paint some wood into parts of a takoyaki store now, haha. bb