I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Wednesday, 15 October 2008 The wise banana-man says:
Thank you all who had wished me happy birthday today, comforted me and gave me presents :D. Especially Bravo'08 , 2S1 and the stall 10 aunty, you guys rawk xDDD

Got back our results today too. My pathetic results. I kinda know how the girl who attempted suicide feels like. I feel like dying too. Getting horrible results sure isn't on my list of ideal presents after all, haha. It's stinking reality's present to me to tell me how much of an idiot i am. Wow! Thanks.

Although everything was last minute work, it still hurts to get such crappy results. My mum just told me that she was disgusted with me, haha. I wonder if that's the sort of thing you would tell your child. I can predict what my father would say already when he knows of my results, call me things like "useless", haha.

I'm not like my younger brother, some kinda child prodigy. I'm just a stupid and lazy kid obssessed with anime and manga. A crybaby who cries so damn easily. I'm just not good enough at anything.

15 Oct ends in approximately 3hr 's time. Guess I'm sort of happy, the earlier today ends, the better. Sorry for being emo. I just need someplace t rant. Btw, I really hate it when people says their results suck when they get so damn high. If you say that your results are very low or they are like shit. How does that make the people who got lower feel. Our results are worse than shit, great. But i am doing the same thing as them too, I'm totally contradicting myself and I hate it.

I guess my mum's right about one thing, I am disgusting.


Blah.

Anyway, thank you for all the wonderful presents. I really really like them alot :DDD Gtg now but before that. Happy belated bdae lijuan (1410), happy birthday pearly (1510, haha. hello person that has the same birthday as me :D ), and happy birthday in advance sihui (1610) and everybody else whose names I didnt mention and had their birthday recently :)

Thank you very much everybody xD Arigatou Gozaimasu :)))

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.