I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Tuesday, 4 November 2008 The wise banana-man says:argh, my headphones have sore throat D:
There's something wrong with my headphones. When I'm listening to songs, i can only hear the music and bass but I can't hear the voice o.O I wanna listen to my songs T-T I hope they magically get fix soon, lol. Might post again later. Meanwhile, I have t try and fix this stupid hearphone first -__-

This is like the 7th pair of earphones that I spoilt =.= Hmm, do you think bashing the thing might help? O.O I dunnoe, sigh :/

Later.....

The stupid headphones still aren't fix D: They can work if the thing is plug in halfway though but because of that some of the metal parts of the plug thingy is exposed. I hope it doesn't explode -__-

Anw, moving on to other stuff, went t school at 7.25 today and then after that accompanied ati to buy something for her cousin. Speaking of which, I spinned this lucky star gachapon and got konata. Haha, I bet Janice is damn jealous. I wanna get Kagami though D: Oh yeah, congrats to Kagami for winning Saimoe' 08. Geez, I'm so slow on the news but better late than never. Tsukasa got second too meaning that the hiiragi sisters are the winners for this year.

If you have seen the original image, you probably will find something different about this pic and it is...... the white cloth thingy on kagami's forehead :D I photoshopped it in, heh. Kagami ftw xD Sorry Tsukasa. I'm still kinda sad that Hinagiku didn't win though but that's another story so blah D: Original image can be found on moeimouto.

And now, let's look at the konata gachapon and saber figma.

The blue words behind the pic says "why can't I edit this picture's propeties?". Hmm, I would like to know why too. LOL. And why on earth is she posing on my keyboard, that's because.... it is actually a swimming pool in disguise, mwahahaha. -_______-

Bigger swimming pool
Yeah! It's Saber xD Ignore the weird position of the legs k. I was trying t get it to fit into the background of the book. uh huh. Ohh, konata is on the floor. I wonder what happened in the middle.

A. She's sleeping

B. She drowned in the keyboard pool and got saved by Saber
C. She's just lying there for no apparent reason
D. She can actually fly

The answer is D, haha. Okay okay, fine, it's C. I dun like my phone cam O: Gtg now. bb.

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.