This picture is ugly, eurgh. It's like the first draft of the pic after it's coloured. The eyebrows look super weird and yada yada. In short, it's not nice :/ Oh if you are wondering why there isn't a body, that's cause I'm really bad at drawing limbs (hands and legs) and anw more clothing means more shading and more effort and I'm lazy so hoho :p
Fixed the eyebrow and added a few shadings. Face looks damn big though. Btw, the original size of the pic as in all the landscape ones in this post are 3508 by 4961 that's like really big so in this post they are all resized to 1000 by 1414 for easier viewing.
Sorta adjusted the size of the face by giving it more hair, lol. Bushy hair = Sarvey, hoho xD
Edited the hair and the lines a bit. Not much change.
Added lots of pink ink to his hair, pink goes well with pale yellow imho. The eyelid got lengthened as well. Added so much hair that he lost his ears. That's why you shouldn't keep long hair. Long hair will cut off your ears, hoho.
On to the card. As stated above, the image's resolution is really big thus when i ctrl-c and ctrl-v it onto another canvas that's smaller and horizontal in this case, a part of the picture got sliced off. Oh well. Added fonts to the right. I know the fonts don't look jolly enough, hoho. Merry christmas to
Smudged the hair using the smudge tool.
Added outlines to the pic. Smudged the shadings so that they blend in more with the lighter parts.
Fixed the face. The shadings were all wrong. Gave the guy a long nose cause I got too inspired by Code Geass.
Redid the eyes. I think they look nicer now. It grabs the viewers' attention more. Red eyes are cool.
Sent the picture to lx. According to lx the critique/ detergent fan, she said the pic needed more of a christmas touch thus I added a santa at the side. Dotty eyes are cool, they dun need any details, hoho
I decided to change the nose. Long noses don't suit my taste after all, hoho.
Resized the picture again so that large quatities can be printed. Wanted to give them to Bravo for the Christmas Party but later on, I realised that a small piece of flimsy paper does not work out well as a card so didn't give it to them in the end :O Thank you Atikah for helping me print it still. Sorry for keep on pestering you yesterday night to help me print it.
It was 1am plus in the morning, I couldn't sleep so I ended up editing the pic some more. This should be the final product provided I don't get bored later on and decide to edit the pic again. I think it looks the nicest out of the lot. Ati was sleeping alr by then so I can't get anybody to help me print, :|That's it for christmas cards. If you realised, there are an adnormal numbers of hohos in this post. They are actually hahas but since christmas is coming and all, for the time being, I will not say any hahas and say hohos instead, hoho.
Will blog about contigent outing later if I can get pictures from Ati or Tess.
