I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Wednesday, 31 December 2008 The wise banana-man says:No ang bao or any bao though it's new year
My com is very laggy today D: and is it just me or is mlg not working. I hate my downloading speed for torrent. All the other people in the peer list are like downloading at 1.5++mb/s speed while mine is like 0.3 - 20kb/s. I mean how pathetic is that. Oh, and my c: drive had entered the red danger zone. I save way too many stuff in my com ^^; My ability to join random sentences together amaze me, lol

Had act with Bravo today. Then had part lunch together, built a burger tower, diyan conquered the megamac and some other stuff happened. Everybody that came today was "injured" except me. I injure people DDD: Sorry ppl. Happy New Year Bravo'08, 2S1'08, the PHPPS recess clique and everyone else.

I haven't finish my h/w T-T and school is starting in two day ><

2009 wishlist
-Get into A maths
-Do well in art
-Buy loads of manga
-Get loads of figurines
-Buy+build a gundam ( Zaku II isn't counted)
-Meet a person who I can discuss otaku-related stuff with without having to explain the contents first
-Bond better with Bravo'08 and have a part outing soon
-Good wealth and health to everyone
-Mr M will be a good form teacher to 3S1'09
-Scary Chinese teacher is not really scary
-3S1'09 would be bonded too
-Hoshino gets better soon so that DGM might continue
-Naruto and Bleach stops dragging on and finally end
-Galatea may appear in the next few Claymore manga chapters
-Second season of Haruhi, Spice and wolf and some other seasons of anime don't get screwed up
-Asuka will finally appear in the next evangelion movie
-Dogs bullet and carnage ova will be nice
-yada yada, blah blah blah
-I will stop laming and crapping.
-would not be such an idiotic person
-Be a better kid
-My brother wouldn't do well in his PSLE, jkjk. I hate how he's always the clever GEP kid -__- I wanna be in the first class every single year too :/
-Happy 2009 for everyone
-
...

Anw, yeah. I will just end it like that lah. haha. The place where hf hitted me just now on my arm is buldging, haha. Jiayou, sitifa! haha. Bear with hf's ferocious attacks. I hope i can see the hanabi (fireworks) from my house :D Happy 2009 everyone :)

Oh yeah, the 7pm show on channel 8 just now damn funny. (yes, i finally watched tv. haha. I didn't watch it for ages, lol) "今天丢鸡蛋,明天丢炸弹啊!". English translation: Today throw eggs, tmr throw bomb arh. I dunnoe why I find that line damn funny. I'm too deprived of tv, haha. Watched too much anime le. Gtg chiong h/w now. Enjoy your final day of holiday tmr ppl T-T

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.