I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Tuesday, 24 February 2009 The wise banana-man says:Oh great banana poppers, please drop down from the skies ~_~
Gahhh. Loads of stuff happening this week. Sry for the lack of updates. Today is like the first day that I got to go home at 1+ since school reopened but due to several things, I ended up reaching home at 4+ D: Saw primary school juniors which I dun recognise on the bus, I miss PHPPS T-T

Common tests are next week lah and I dun understand anything the teachers are saying at all :| Great banana poppers D: Anw, gtg liao. Hafta study for chinese test tmr, sighhhhh.

Edited pic on 080309 :\

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.