I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Tuesday, 3 March 2009 The wise banana-man says:i hate chem, yada yada
Woohoo, guess wad. It's 1.35am in the morning right now and I still haven't studied crappily crappy chemmy chem yet -__- I am not even suppose to be typing this, lol. I shud be like trying t figure out wad's the formulae for potassium sulphate or something like that. bahhhh. I hate chem lah. Why isn't there a combi with physics+bio and no chem. I dun get the formulaes DDD: Not sleeping tonight again :| Janice is waking up at 0430 t study. Till then, it's just me, tabby and chem+ss+lit books/notes/slides D:

Had fever from sat till sunday night, head still hurts. hardly studied anything at all. Great bananas. lol.

Completely screwed up geog paper. I realised i drew the lame landform the wrong side and went t erase everything and redraw again only t realise that I didn't need to as it doesn't make a difference, lol. Ended up having no time t write description and stuff ~_~ Sighhh, I wanna sleep.....

Good luck all for the remaining papers ... :/

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.