I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Monday, 23 March 2009 The wise banana-man says:
It's Emaths now, but nothing is being taught cse the projector screen is spoilt. lalala. toa cah soh, bleh. I hate trigo D: Mdm yeoh and Ms Sharyl are gunna leave, whyyyy DDDDD: I dun wanna get chee cheong fan or any other ppl as Emaths teacher or a certain someone with loads of pimples as geog teacher :\

Being random here: Hippopotamus =B

=B ftw~

Anw, during Amaths just now, something funny happened. At least, I thought it was quite funny lah.

*Some random inequalities Question was being flashed on the screen*
Me: less than 0
Mrs Tan: wad's less than 0, is your name less than 0?
Me: okok, fineee. my name = b²-4ac

Actually, I also dun really get the joke but I think it's funny anw, haha xD

Approximately, 1 and a half hour of lessons to endure, zzz and my figure's release date got pushed to April. One more month to wait ): Sighhh, I wanna sleepppp :S

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.