I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Monday, 6 April 2009 The wise banana-man says:
Horribly tiring day. I could hardly stay awake in any of the classes D: My eyes are damn pain T-T

Ohohoh, I suddenly thought of a joke.

What happens when you do the loser sign at an emo?

The emo turns into elmo.


Haha, cold and the joke was kinda discriminating against Elmo.... I'm sorry Elmo. For chinese spelling, only three people turned up among the entire class. Althea said the jellyfish was quite pissed :\ I bet she's gunna start stinging us tmr o_x

Today was the first time during A maths where I slept for a teeny weeny bit (20 seconds) and didnt get caught :X and the first time I didnt get scolded during lessons since a very loooong time :D Anw, I created a comic :)
Haha.

Cheer up Charlie... feels weird calling ourselves Charlie after being Bravo for so long... Anw, no matter what happens, we will definitely make it in the end. I believe in each and everyone of you more than myself. I know and I'm sure that we will pull through together :D

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.