I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Thursday, 23 April 2009 The wise banana-man says:mama de papa, papa de mama ;D
Okay fine. I have decided that I shall not be sad about the stinking trip anymore. While all the rest are way, the rest of the ppl who got left behind are gunna have sleepovers at each others' houses/chalets. Anw, the main point is, we are gunna have a loadddd of fun. Yeahhhh :D Without the adults since they are working in the day... yeahhhhh :D Basically, we are happy kids... YEAHHHH :D

So yeah.

Have a nice trip people. hahaha. I havent start studying for mids :\ I will try to pass though there's really no point passing anymore only because I dun wanna get my face slapped anymore so right now, not getting slapped will be my motivation to work hard, yeahhhh ;D

/edit
To people going for Melbourne or NAFTI :O NACLI, sorry for being jealous and everything. You guys deserved to go much more than someone like me anw, haha. So... Hope you all enjoy your courses/trip and all that. Must buy souvenirs for us hor.

Oh, and dun watch porn on the TV hor, it's bad for your health and seriously, after the perth experience, i think that PORN IS BOOORING. So fine, maybe that's cse that wasnt really a porn show or anything.

It's like a bunch of people wearing granado espada clothes talking, talking and more talking. BORING. So yeah, I totally fell asleep on the sofa watching the horrible show. All the rest left me to sleep on the sofa and went to sleep can -__- I woke up later anw, heh ;D

Bond together during the trip k cause right now we really need all the bonding we can get :) Treasure your last overseas trip as a part while the rest of us have fun in our own way here :D

Andandand, Jac enjoys seeing guys in tights, hahahaha. Inside joke, hahaha. And I wish that hf stops daoing me lah D: Today will be the 4th day she's daoing me alr, sighhhh ):

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.