I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Sunday, 26 April 2009 The wise banana-man says:the screws are flying in the air o.O
I'm gunna screw mid years. The screw are flying in the air :| And art is getting seriously stressful, zzz. I'm being forced to draw a picture of myself dumping masks on the floor -__- Where's my say in this D: i wanna draw wad I wanna draw T-T Sighhh.

Anw, my father got the front of his car scratched. That's the result of making too many enemies ._. Just last week, he was scolding a woman for going into the carpark via the exit and they kinda argued there while I went upstairs to eat lunch. Zzz, so it's most probably her who scratched the car ... The scratch mark looks like this: #. o.o

gtg take pics of rubbish and other stuff now D: so bb all. Gd luck to all for yr mids, exams, tests, yada yada :)

Ohohoh, I forgot t add...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUTHU AMN :D:D:D:D:D

I have no idea why you wanna eat roti prata cakes with hot pink m&m fillings but happy eating anw xD

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.