I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Sunday, 10 May 2009 The wise banana-man says:hula ftw 8D
And the next guy in the hula series...
4. The other monster:
-static
-moving
-hula

:D:D:D Making cursors is damn addicting... haha 8D

Sighhh, I shall go back t finding my solid fuel now :\

/edit
Heh, OBS meeting is in 7hrs's time. Ooooh, the suspense. Anw, I will be away from mon-fri. Try not t miss me too much :p hahahaha.

Ohhh, and of course there's a new cursor here :D
5. The Caveman

-static
-hula

In the meanwhile, you can stare at this: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

hula ftw xDxDxD

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.