Went for part lunch with Charlie at sg yesterday's yesterday, bbqing meat is funn and they are yummy 8D After that, went t kinokuniya with jac. I was super fascinated by the amount of manga there. As in like real manga, in jap. It's like super cool can. All the art books and everything. I will never have imagined touching a Bakuman manga (in jap) in real life. Dang, i wanna buy it so much. But I was broke at that time :\ And the other mangas, all those code geass artbooks and everything. Gahh, I neeeed money D:
Then, went home alone on the train and stood over 17 over stops, legs hurt alot :| And i realised my sleeping posture is quite weird. I was standing while holding on t the pole. The train was shaking alot so i got woken up. But the main point is, i was sleeping in the bowing position, and then cse the train shook i was actually moving front, back, left and right like some zombie, hahaha. So, all the other passengers were like keeping away from me when i woke up which is a good thing cause i get more space to myself :p Oh i thought this person looks like somebody I know from the back so I kept on staring at her. Then... she turned around... and it turns out... that... i dunnoe her, lol, hahahaha.
OBS grouping are out. I'm in watch 16, hmm. There's no charlie ppl inside, which is a sad thing but at least there's 6 ppl i know and most of the 6 peeps were from 2S1 last year :D and the rest of the ppl i know are cool and friendly ppl too, heh. I hope our group becomes super bonded, haha :) On a side note, the wind outside is making super weird noises and it's creeping me out.... since it's like 2am+ in the morning, zzz. Anw, it started raining lol. Okayyyy, back t the main stuff.
Didnt make icons on fri cse i was tired, haha and wanna watch loads of animes/mangas and see all the vocaloid videos. Vocaloids rawk :DDD
Then today, which is actually yesterday now. Hmm, woke up at 12+ and realise it was vesak day. Started rejoicing and stuff cse that means no tuition. Then went west mall t buy obs stuff with yimin and hf. Bought cucumber wipes, anti mozzie circles of justice and super safe bags (zip-lock bag), white flaky stuff (powder) and some other stuff. Anw, we got everything except long sleeved shirts -__- ... but i bought it later anw ;D Dun go t west mall t buy long sleeved shirt, cse it doesnt have.
Then went home, went t msn, talked for a while then went for dinner with relatives t celebrate mother's day and stuff. My P2 and K2 cousins are being girlified DDD: They are like super girl and super pink, ughhh :| Sigh, why are all my female cousins girly anw, lol. Oh, I'm like super excited for my cousin who's entering NS, so cool lah. Haha, I wanna join the army too :DDD And ride tanks, yeahhh. I love tanks, it's like so damn super coooool k 8D The firepower and the way it's maneuvered and everything xDDD
After eating, bought the long sleeved shirt, went home and tried cleaning my shoes which are really dirty, haha ^^; Spent 3 hours t clean them, lol. Then, Wanted t sleep since it was alr 12+ but remembered that i promised t make cursors so yeah, that's why im still awake now, haha. Btw, did you realise wad's different about the title of the blog, haha. Good job if you notice the difference without reading this. And btw, there's something about the alt+f4 thing over there>>> too, haha.
Cursors time, heh.
1.The hunter

-static (the preview pic)
-moving
-hula xD
2. The monster

-static
-moving
-hula xD

3. The tree
-static
-moving
-hula xD
And... the zip file here if you are lazy t dl them one by one :)))