I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Wednesday, 27 May 2009 The wise banana-man says:I wanna go food fest ;/
I feel quite dumb now D:

I misheard the news on the radio and thought that the food fest starts this friday. I got damn excited about be able to eat free food and went around asking Charlie ppl if they wanna go food fest for part outing + telling random ppl that it's food fest this weekend.

... then I went to check.... and realised...

food fest is actually in july and this fri is actually the beginning of the great s'pore sale =.=

-edit-
HALLELUYAH. I went to check the expo website and guessss wad :D:D:D It's food expo this fri :) Wad's the difference between food fest and food expo anw?

I wanna go food expo now, get free food, mwahahaha :p

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.