I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Wednesday, 6 May 2009 The wise banana-man says:bleh
Sighhh, my chem is screwed. I actually left 10 MCQ questions blank and all the other open ended stuff are like I think the element looks nice then I put as answer one, lol o.O Chinese was okay I guess. And then spend the rest of the time in sch doing unproductive stuff and getting nowhere.

21 more paper. Sighness. Oneness.Lol, i have to stop procrastinating (drawing+ making cursors+ reading manga+ stoning) and start studying :\ Oh, the picture on top looks ugly D: Spend like 15mins on drawing that, lol. But still, jia you anw :D

The only quote I can remember from the whale rider is:
I die,
I die,
I die.

Haha, okay, it's actually they die, we die, I die or something like that but the i die times 3 sound nicer. Repetition wad. haha.

Gd luck for the remaining papers, lalala.

/edit
I made a new cursor. Yay :D Click this to dl. It's a random one I made in 5mins, haha.
Preview Img:
And another gay one that I made during the time which I'm suppose t study for lit. LINK
Preview Img:

And a blinking muffin 8D You can't see it blink here though D: LINK
Preview Img:
After MYEs, I'm gunna start slacking like crazy (before OBS) and go on a cursor rampage. Yeahhh, and there's part outing tmr, yessssss :DDD Just 1 more crappy emaths paper.

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.