I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Saturday, 16 May 2009 The wise banana-man says:Toilet bowls are the best things in the world :D
Halleluyah :D I have returned back to civilization. WOOO HOOO. I feel so happy seeing my bed, toilet bowl and tablet man. Everything that looks so familiar look so foreign now. I was thinking of burying my shit in the toilet bowl, lol. Hahaha.

OBS is super tiring in so many ways but it was super meaningful and I learnt t appreciate the things around me, others and myself more. Hahaha, so it's cool :))) It seemed as if we have always been doing those things, pitching tents t sleep every night, spraying layers and layers of repellant, doing no1 and no2 out in the open/ in the sea and all that. I feel like some cavewoman caveman :p

Andandand, ARMSTRONG RAWKS :D I super super love armstrong. How bonded we all are and everything. My brain isn't functioning really well so I will just refer t my morning circle journal lah and typing it out works better than finding the journal again before CNY and start crying and everything D:

WARNING! SUPER DUPER LONG POST :O

Day 1:
It's a public holiday, but we still went t school anw. Then, we left the school for the assembly point that's some jetty in punggol. Listened t Loi's speech and got t know our watch's name that is (Neil) Armstrong :D and our super lame but still quite cool instructor Nicholas, haha. Took the group picture where most of us got some weird expression on our faces. I look constipated, lol. hahaha.

Then, went t camp 2 by boat. Reached there, were briefed about certain stuff, got our gigantic food store for the next 5 days, ate bread for lunch (we got bread for lunch and breakfast EVERYDAY D: I hate bread now, haha) and saw the storeroom and other stuff. Me and jie'r are the food ics. heh. But of course, all the day ics, time ic, store ics and the rest of Armstong were super cool too. We totally bonded by the first night, haha.

Kayaking practice was fun, haha. Floating around in the lifevests is cool k, not so cool when you taste the seawater though and capsizing is just err bad for the nose and eyes. But it's still damn nice, hahaha. It rained halfway so we had t stop our practice.

We bath, pitch tents and cook dinner. Adeline and hongyi are super good cooks 8D Ate overcooked rice bcse Nicholas' hand is too big and Hongyi's one wasn't big enough, haha. And the pot was super super hard t clean but thanks t the secret method which was suggested by me and we removed the black mark, hehehe. All efforts go t hongyi, celine and jin wei, hahaha. The truth about the secret method is confidential and cannot be revealed, hahaha. The rest of us cleaned the sink and everything for the other groups, haha. We so nice right :)))

I was half alseep the entire day, haha cse i slept super late since i was like too obsessed with using the internet for the last time xD

Then, we sleep, haha. Slept normally the first night.

Day 2:
Busy day. Weird morning exercise in the morning which include dodos, haha. Ate breakfast which is still bread. Then,did trustfall which is super cool, haha. We kept on flapping the thingy so much, hahaha. I just realised the last sentence sounds wrong, lol.

Had lunch (bread again) then had more kayaking practice. Me and jie'r were like super frustrated since we cant kayak properly and stuff. I totally would have drowned if the water was any deeper. I didnt wear my lifevest properly, and my mouth keep on entering the horrible tasting salty water D: I am like super grateful t the twins for saving us if not i might be like drowning there forever, lol. In the end, me and jie'r finally managed t move towards the correct direction, yay. But then, celine and anna got stuck instead and had t be pulled back by nic with a string. Sry for being able t help, I totally know how it feels t keep moving towards weird directions k.

After that, we did the rock wall. Managed t climb the dunnoe wad only granite thingy rockwall in singapore t the first platform. Anna the tomb raider reached the top, haha, pride of armstrong :D

After that, left the campsite with the super heavy bags. The bags are horrigiably vegeatably heavy DDD; Rachel saw a wild boar DDD: I wanna see a furry brown pig with huge teeth too D:

Got t the campsite which is called shopping centre which totally doesn't suit its surrounding. It's a forest surrounded with trees and more trees and lots of crappy insects. Built tents and cook in complete darkness. I totally regretted not bringing my torch D: Spoilt 3 9 pieces, haha, we are pro-ness, haha. Ate high grade dinner prepared by Adeline, haha. Ignorance is bliss so yeah, we totally dun care about the extra proteins (which moves) in our food, haha.

Santry duty was weird, there were supposedly wild boars around the area but we didnt see any. All you do is keep on walking around in circles and more circles.

After that, I couldn't hold it anymore so I did no1 and I got bugbites between my legs =.= Damn damn damn painful t walk after that T___T

Barely slept at all. Jie'r 's snores, sian's slap and the weird monk chantings kept me awake. But, the experience was funny lah so I dun really mind, haha. Ohohoh, btw, my brother told me right, the monk chantings was actually some ge tai being held that day in pulau ubin o.O

Day 3:
Set off for land ex. Our bags weigh like huge metal bananas but by singing and cheering along the way, we made it. Hahaha. I love how bonded all of us are :DDD

Met up with Amundsen later t build rafts that never got used since they didnt pass the kick test. Dip in the quarry which is super nice and fresh though there's alot of mosquito larvaes. It's like 20-23m in the middle, haha. So deeep 8O

Slept at a better campsite near the beach. Some inconsiderate person shitted and peed at the place where we were supposed t be cooking our dinner -___- so I volunteered t bury the shit and the urine. I can't erase the censored image from my mind, zzzz.

Ohohoh, loads of ppl did no2 at the beach, haha. We are like one of the few schs who did no2 k, hahaha. Be proud of crescent, hahaha. But I didnt do, haha. I wanted t do my no2 at the "super posh" toilet bowl at the campsite, hahahaha. Cse the purpose of no1 and no2 is t release everything from your body and get the shiok feeling so you need a good toilet bowl t do it in :DDD

Changed sleeping arrangement, and cse one of our tents are spolit, we have t squeeze into 3, but it was still cool, haha. Had natural aircon from Celine's wet shirt hanging on the top of the tent but it's still super hot so we opened the tent. I slept damn peacefully that night, haha. So peacefully that i kicked adeline, hahaha xD Celine kicked Rachel on the other side. We are the cool kickers, hahaha. Fangzhou was safe cse she was in the middle, haha.

Day4:
Woke up at 4.25am for sea ex and set off early cse we are awesome and efficient 8D Changed partner too and got meiqi who was a totally awesome partner since she taught me how t kayak properly though it's still not really proper. My motivation is the toilet bowl at the campsite. Toilet bowls rawks :D I love toilet bowls now. We shud all appreciate toilet bowls. How can we ever be one without them. The toiletbowls and us are one. They die, We die, I die. This is prove of the oneness, hahaha. When I think about the amt of urine in the water after so many ppl did no1 in the water, I kinda feel sad for the marine animals, haha.

Thanks t everybodeh, esp our super fast navigator adeline. We reached campsite around 2 hours before scheldued time :D And I got t do my no2 xDDD

We got 2 hours t bath ;D and then we made celebration dinner with Amundsun. Adeline and Hongyi are like proness, I could only helped with the solid fuel and other stuff. The scholars are damn good at cutting vegetable too, haha. Adeline is like some pro housewife k. The way she cook fried rice and the fried rice is super professional, hahaha. "Amster"'s apple crumble and all of the other food was damn nice too. Super super duper duper nice :D

Since sian is wearing orange shirt and i am wearing orange pants, she's orange and i'm carrot. Haha, I know there's kinda no link, haha.

Then, sleep at the campsite at the top of the stairs. We got a new tent so there's more space inside each tent. Pretended t be an alien from mars while crossing the field past other tents from other watches t our campsite but I was exposed immediately. Was it that obvious? D: hahaha

Nobody wanted t sleep next t me cse they scared I kick them, lol. Celine has a sleeping bag so they didnt have t worry about her but her legs are scary k. It super stood up at the middle of night O.O so i retreated t the side of the tent, haha.

I barely got tanner DDD: I wanna be chao tah :\

Day 5:
Last day of OBS. Morning circle was so damn sad, people got really emotional cse sadness spreads. Got a piece of string that represented the bond that held all of us together.

Have mixed feeling about leaving OBS, everything had been really "energising" but the things that we gained from it is really really cool. Being more appreciative of everything and stuff :)

Thank you Armstrong for eveything :D We are the mighty mighty armstrong, super duper armstrong. woohooooo~

To be continued cse i'm too tired t type liao.

... 2 days later (sunday)... heyheyhey, i'm shall continue typing now yay, hahaha.

After I went home. I did all my no2 on my wonderful, fantastic, magnificent toilet bowl hahaha ^^; And then sleep for hours and hourssss xD

When I finally woke up 8 hours later, it's night time liao. Then, I went out t eat dinner. For some reason, my mum started thinking that the left side of my face is swollen and that my mumps are acting up again =.= I have not had mumps since 5 please, and I already had that weird injection thingy in p6 anw. I'm not sure wad the disease does exactly but it causes deafness and stuff so yeah, my mum insisted that I went to the clinic. I was like totally "What???", lol. I was like half asleep still so I just agreed t go t the clinic.

Btw, that was like at 10+ alr and I haven't ate my dinner yet D: Zzz. Anw, my super kpo and whiny brother decided t come along with us since he's convinced that I'm perfectly alright and my mum shouldn't waste money t make me see a doctor. He won't stop whining on and onnnn -____-

So yeah, the doctor said I was perfectly fine and cause my bro was making so much noise that even he can't stand it, he didn't charge us anything, lol, hahaha.
____

Sat:
Skipped Amaths tuition t go out with afi and joey :p But afi was skipping religious class too so yeah, hahahaha. Ate yoghurt, played around and looked at stuff :D Thx for the cow sock thingy btw :DDD Then, they went t watch angels and demons while I go home :| cse i was faking that i was going t do a project ;p Then, nothing else really happened liao.

____

Sun:
Make-up Amaths tuition. Qiao wasn't there cse she was sick :\ Shin's mum said she saw me going for tuition while I was at lot 1 yesterday, lol. Okayyy, I have shadow clones, lol. Horrible naruto referance. Anwww, Shin was there too. Hah, I knew it, the hardworking councillor is actually not that guai, she didn't go for tuition yesterday too :p Sarvey was there too. Anw, she said applying crushed carrots on your skin apparently removed sandfly+moquito bites O.O Haven't try yet but the carrot thing reminds me of that nickname sian gave me and it's creepy thinking of myself being crushed up and applied on myself again... =o=

Then, nothing liao. I shall slack for the rest of today t prepare myself for tmr. I dun wanna get results tmr DDD: Sighhhh~~~~

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.