It's George and AM day tmr D: Sigh, dun feel like studying anymore and I dun get chem at all :\
Anw, I find the motivational msg that I put as a reminder on my phone quite effective. It's...
"Study you damn idiot! =.= "
Quite cool right, haha. Fine, okay, maybe it's only applicable for me :p but it doesn't work cause I still procrastinate T-T
So so, wad I'm saying is wad on earth are you doing reading this post anw? Go study now, NEOW. lol. I'm writing this post to remind you to go back to study and not waste your time/procrastinating anymore by reading this.
Don't be a stupid procrastinater like me D: Jia you Jia you Add oil Add oil or Add Water if you find oil too fattening. If you dun like water then dun add anything lah, so mafan. haha. lol.
Good luck to all. 5 more days t go. 120 hours to go... :|