I'm a stone. I blend in with the background :D
Tuesday, 30 June 2009 The wise banana-man says:7468 <- random 4d number, go buy now
There's internet today again but I'm using it t do homework o.O Crappy Meatable D:
.
.
.
Okay, I think I typed that at 4+ or 5+ in the morning. Can't rmb. Anw, internet is gunna end in err negative 2 mins. I shud have slept and wake up again at 12 midnight. Zzz, then at least I will have endless internet :D but I didnt :/

I dun really like my new Emaths teacher. I wish Ma'am Yeoh come back T-T and sch life is horribly boooring except for like chinese. Lol, did I just say chinese. Anw, jellyfish is in an adnormally happy mood today, she actually played a game with us o.O She should wear buttonless clothes more in future. Inside joke, haha. Oh and she said this super super lame joke today. It's in chinese lah so too bad if you dun get it.

jellyfish: 汤圆的妈妈是谁啊?
us: -silence-
jellyfish: 你们猜你们猜
us: -more silence-
jellyfish: 答案是“花”
us: 为什么?
jellyfish: 因为“花生汤圆”

Everyone did the handpalm thingy k. The answer is like total lol-ness, hahaha

Other than that, I wanna sleep in classes every day and I really got lah, but then I got wake up one k by the teacher . Oh, and i finally managed t get that rachel t watch Haruhi S2 ep 2&3. Gahh, I wanna watch ep 4. I dont wanna spoil myself by reading the novel :x

Right now, I'm saving up money t finish my manga collection: shin angyo onshi, hayate no gotoku and dgm. Especially dgm cause at first, I threw away the cover for vol2 since I thought kanda looked really gay on the cover. Later on, I realised that it spoils how the entire series looks on my bookshelf so i'm gunna get a new one. And my vol4 is the first edition one, the cover back is white -__- It's suppose t be black. For dgm, odd volumes are white while even volume are black. Oh and I have 2 taiwan version of vol 9 and 15. It's kinda extra since I alr have a vol 9 but since vol15 taiwan version is from li juan, there's no way I will throw it away de. I bet you cant understand wad this entire paragraph is saying, haha. The main point is I'm trying t save up 200 bucks t buy manga, yeahhh :D I feel like P6 again, heh.

Oh and stupid joey left "chocolate" on my father's car -__- Have t clean it with whatever was available on the car that were insect repellent, antiseptic spray, hand santitizer, hand cream and water. The seat is gleaming, lol. Either that, or the light is just reflecting off it, haha.

Oh btw, ppl who are going t the dentist, good luck. She's rougher than any other dentists I have seen
anw. My gums were poked until damn pain D: and when I gurgle, all the blood came out ._. Good luck for your dental appointment if you haven't went.

Sighhhh. Still got alot of holiday h/w t do so yeah good bye aliens from mars. Your great uncle from neptune says hi.

Alt+F4
Hey, it's a cool keyboard link to close this thing :DAlt+F4.but it doesn't work:p

Things to memorise
seaweed
PHPPSian
4S1'10
DELTA'10 :)
Christian :)))
151094
I am worth $0.10


Invaders from Mars

I WAS SO GAY D:
the potato maniac who created this skin
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.