Went to cosfest yesterday with fujioshi aka rachel, nice siok ling (there, I complimented you. Can i get a hitsugaya plushie now? xD) and kuzaima (sry if i spell yr name wrongly). And you know wad, all of them are yaoi fan, ughhh.
So yeah, it's pretty cool. Rushed t queenstown t meet that fujioshi right after my tuition and went to pasir ris mrt where the event was held. Met up with the others and then head for downtown east. The cosplays were kinda cool. There's alot of dgm cosplayers. And yeah, final fantasy and code geass ones too. Yi bin's lolita cosplay was quite cool too, haha. Half her face was checkered. Oh and teeny nishan wants to cosplay next year, haha. We suggested she be yoruichi or chad from bleach, haha. You won't get the joke unless you read the manga/watch the anime and know who they are lah.
There were quite alot of shops there too. Most of them sell Hetalia stuff anw. So yeah, as you can guess, the entire event is filled with bl-ness, ughhh not including the fact that Neil Armstrong decied to sing a song on it. I am ANTI-YAOI, yeahh. Flame me for it, blegh. I bought some stuff, heh. Kagamine Len/Rin (Vocaloid) badge :D, Kakashi (Naruto) poster, Haine ( dogs) poster, small pic of Noctis (FF11versus) and yep, something for lx. I am quite broke now. Those fujioshis (definition: female otakus who are normally obsessed with bl stuff) bought more stuff though. Drew England (Hetalia) on the graffiti wall for that fujioshi rachel too.
After the event, went t my grandma's house from there. Will post pics when "Nice" siok ling sends me them :) And yeah, cause I like my rin/len badge too much, I decided to draw Len, haha ^^; It was just suppose to be a sketch but then yeah, I got too absorbed and stuff, bahh.
