Zzz, my blogger looks damn weird. That's why I haven't updated for so long. It still looks weird but heck, jeez. Oh, i found my kagamine rin/len badge alr :D and Common tests are crap so I'm not gunna talk about them. Tmr's functioning on even week monday's timetable which is really sux cse lessons end late on mondays and I have Amaths retest too D: It's two consecutive monday blues man man manzzz
Oh, next time says Hey hey hey to you, you should say bai bai bai, loool. Hahahaha, k i also dunnoe why i find that joke funny, lol. Lalalalala. I wanna watch Orphan but it's nc16 and I wanna watch District 9 but it's m18. Jeez, wad's with the age limits anw D:
Oh, next time says Hey hey hey to you, you should say bai bai bai, loool. Hahahaha, k i also dunnoe why i find that joke funny, lol. Lalalalala. I wanna watch Orphan but it's nc16 and I wanna watch District 9 but it's m18. Jeez, wad's with the age limits anw D:
Anyway... my official new favourite movie is detroit metal city. DMC ftw xD Krauser is simply badass :D Okay, lemme be a kind person and google it for you. Click this :D Don't judge the thing based on your first impression k. DMC is friggin funny and hilarious and there are a few tear-jerkers as well so yah go watch it :) You might just jizz in your pants, lol.
Speaking of which, the dgm fanfic which I'm co-writing with Althea finally has it's first chapter :DDD Haha, we were actually suppose to submit it in june but we are lazybums lol. I'm not gunna post up links, go ask me if you wanna see :p
And I'm working on a wall, hahaha. I kinda got influenced by those pros on Minitokyo after lurking there for so long, lol. I think that I shud delete my DA account. It's really dead and I dun really like the stuff i post there but i dunnoe how t delete it D; zzzz
Haha, the original scan was kinda low quality and the pic itself is a pretty small panel so i have t do alot of redrawings, linearts, cleaning and everything :/ And i have no idea wad colour i shud put for the clothes and stuff. Much less the bg buildings. It's horribly tedious D: but I like the scan alot so I'm probably gunna stick with it.
And I didnt do anything for art yet... Mr Yip is gunna kill me T__T Shud start doing sketches soon, blegh D: Anwww, my birthday is the day after FYEs, yay :D Zzz, shud go do that zuowen that i owe jellyfish now DDD:
And I didnt do anything for art yet... Mr Yip is gunna kill me T__T Shud start doing sketches soon, blegh D: Anwww, my birthday is the day after FYEs, yay :D Zzz, shud go do that zuowen that i owe jellyfish now DDD:
